Tūmeke Tūī | Giveaway August 2021
Tūmeke Tūī social media promotion (Promotion)
Terms and Conditions (Terms)
Please read the following Terms carefully. These Terms apply to the Promotion undertaken by Te Taura Whiri i te Reo Māori (Promoter). The Terms may be amended by the Promoter from time to time by updating the Terms on the Promoter's website.
- Eligible Participants in the Tūmeke Tūī production giveaway will go into the draw to win a double pass to one live production and a copy of the book by Malcolm Clarke adapted in te reo.
- The Promotion will start on Wednesday 4 August 2021 with winners being randomly selected from all eligible entries on Friday 6 August.
2. Conditions of Entry
- Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and any other requirements set out in the material relating to this Promotion.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents who are 13 years of age or older.
- Entry to the Promotion is gained by:
- Telling us about your tamaiti and why they would to attend the the show
- Tagging a friend in the comments and sharing our post
- A maximum of 1 entry per participant via the entry mechanisms will be eligible.
- Participants must arrange their own transport to and from the show.
- By entering this Promotion, participants give the Promoter permission to contact them about the prize and Te Wiki o te Reo Māori or Te Taura Whiri i te Reo Māori activity.
- Participants will not:
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or the Promotion; or
- breach any law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of any participants eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over their eligibility for the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 2:00pm (NZST) on Wednesday 4 August 2021 and ends at 2:00pm on 6 August 2021 (NZST). The promotion will be run on Facebook with one winner selected. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for the Promotion.
- Winners will get to choose which show they want to attend.
- Winners will be contacted by private message on the platform they participate on.
- If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact a winner within 72 hours following the draw, then the prize is forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected at random.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will use its reasonable efforts to distribute the prize to winners within 48hrs of the prize draw.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded. No cancellation, rebooking, or assignment will be allowed. The prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winner.
4. Use of Personal Information
- Participants grant the Promoter the right to collect personal information for the purposes of communications and conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this personal information.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that is misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted, or loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prizes.
- If required by the Promoter, winners will sign disclaimer and release forms provided by the Promoter before taking the prize.
- If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion or disqualify affected entries.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with all aspects of the Promotion are final.
Do you like this page?